In this sense, the holder guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the protection of personal data and of guarantee of digital rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 relative to the Protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the party responsible
- Owner: Casasmontseny-FMS
- NIF/CIF: nif
- Address: PASSEIG MOSSÈN ANTON SERRES, 42
- Email: INFO@CASASMONTSENY.COM
- Web site: CASASMONTSENY.COM
Principles applied to data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the account holder must apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or several specific purposes on which it will previously inform you with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The holder will ask you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing. The holder will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You must know that the holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal Data
To browse CASASMONTSENY.COM , you don’t need to provide any personal information. The cases where you provide your personal data are as follows:
- By contacting us via contact forms or by sending an email.
The holder informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Ask for a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided his data at any time may contact the holder and request information about the data that is stored and how it has obtained, request the rectification of the same , request the portability of your personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email toINFO@CASASMONTSENY.COM together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for data Protección, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the holder is different according to the system of capture of information:
Contact Forms: The holder requests personal data among which they may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries. For example, the owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns regarding the information contained on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries you may have and which are not subject to the conditions of the website or of the contract.
There are other purposes for which the owner treats the personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The owner has a presence on social networks. If you make a follower in the social networks of the holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that proceed in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The holder will process the personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
In any case the holder will use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal Data security
To protect your personal data, the holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves exactly the same way that if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies policy page, you can find all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the processing of cookies.
Legitimation for the processing of data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Personal Data Categories
The personal data categories of the holder are:
- Identifying information.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that proportions the holder will be kept until you request their deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Further information:https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to the use they make of advertising cookies.
By browsing CASASMONTSENY.COM You can collect non-identifying data, which may INCLUDE, IP address, geolocation, record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
The holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the holder are correct, complete, accurate and valid, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As user of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you make to the site exonerating the holder from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to INFO@CASASMONTSENY.COM together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy OF the DNI or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the holder is obliged to keep with administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
Date of entry into force: 2020.05.07