A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way you fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be made by contacting Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to click on buttons of type I like or share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place to carry out their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of system or when the law obliges for this purpose. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the safe Harbor agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.